Music and More

Happy Birthday Rigoberta

I've done this in the past, honoring a hero of mine.  I will be traveling to Guatemala this summer to support the indigenous communities of Guatemala.  Rigoberta has transformed the region iwth her human rights and social justice work for the poorest in Central America.  This is a tribute to her efforts.  Rigoberta is a wonderful example of naive passion.  She has demonstrating that being genuine in small persistent doses leads us to exactly where we are meant to be.  She helps me understand that our passions are intertwined with our perspectives.  What we are born to do isn't too different from what we are passionate about.  Putting them together is what life for me has become.

May I learn to love as Rigoberta loves.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...