Music and More

Listening

In my world I am taught to find the answers. In my daily routine I am asked to seek out solutions to problems. I think in listening to my mind, body, and spirit, I have herd the noise that people create while solving problems. Now in listening to the problems I see how some create disruption so that they have a problem to solve. In becoming even more quiet I am sensing that solutions are also looking for me. My problems are simply the beacon of light directing a solution home. Am I building problems for the thrill of receiving solutions, or am I seeking problems so that solutions are not roaming wastefully.

Each solution that captures me is a milestone in my map that is guiding me to heaven. Each problem is a riddle that can either be solved, ignored, or accepted. The direction I am going gets more fun with every problem.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...