Music and More

Through the anger





Looking back at some angry times. I found that the music I relied on helped me to harden the attitude I learned and worked to keep.  It is so poetic and even more meaningful now.  The derived happiness I now cry about is a polar flip from the hatred that once inspired my greatness.  There is so much deep meaning in the sadness that inspires rage, ferocity, destruction, and violence.   If I have learned anything as a counselor in training it is to respect and attend to the screams and banging of indignation and be patient through the madness. If there was ever a theme or set of sounds I can surely recognize it in, it is this. There is a season for everything, it is winter, but I don't find myself lonely or angered. To the warming of my definition of true friend.  To those who might still be, it doesn't have to be the absolute!

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...