Music and More

Sadness

I will continue to realize that when I stop having faith in the mystical, angels have a way of telling me to quit doubting, at least long enough to be confused.  If I could hope for happiness I would have to also hope that a sad part of me dies.  There is a lot of life lived with a sad person inside me.  I loved it, and now it might be sailing on after clinging to the jagged edges of my soul.  Now that those are smoothing out I feel that sad gypsy sadness digging and scratching to hang on.  So to all the parts of me that must go I say hello fidelity, there is no more cheating.  Buenos dias trust, jealousy is sinking away.  Welcome home genuineness, breaking through the thick scars left by superficiality's carelessness was a tedious chore thank you for enduring the grunge.   Help me sing this song to the parts of me that are dying...now.  If death were ever a friend, please be gentle to the sadness coming your way.  With it are tons of memories stored away.  Death be kind since it can't be any other way.   Hello happiness nice to greet you, I hope you can help me be misunderstood in kinder ways.  If I am understood I know it isn't because of my clarity but because of the other persons happiness.

through Him, with Him, and in Him

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...