Music and More

Bottled Water, a sip from a different perspective!

Tapped
A critical look at some suspected affects of having a bottled water industry...and the inconvenience that comes with a collective desire for conveniently consuming water




I think what I took from this is that responsible and respectful business doesn't need advertising, branding, and exploitation, all it needs is a good product. I think reckless capitalism, excessive profits, and self gain have created an economic system that has detached me from my morals and senses. I recognize everyday how the individual (including myself) is objectively looking to better themselves, unfortunately it appears to be at expense of someone else, consciously or unconsciously. I am moving closer and closer to understanding how to contribute in a healthier way.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...