Music and More

One Little Christmas Tree



Have a wonderful change in perspective and humble nativity.  As I prepare my heart to become a manger, so that Christ may be born again, I realize so much of my past has been denying that, me, a little Christmas tree can light up the world so that some might find their way.  I accept today that I withhold the qualities and traits necessary to stand tall enough.  If you find that believing that a child was conceived to a virgin Mother challenging, then believing that you can stand tall and light up the world with be just as challenging.  I know from experience that my doubt can be powerful and critical perceptions of me can be discouraging.  Despite all that keeps me from shining bright, I am.

Feliz Navidad!

Te Amo Mucho

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...