Music and More

Hiatus

Taking a break... Sending you all off with this creative talk.

 Fearing Love?

I am not going to lie to you, but the trust needed to believe is gone. I am not much different of a man than I was yesterday, last week, or last month. I'm a different boy though. I'm inspired because I came across some lingering love you left behind. Inspired for what is still to be seen.  Non the less inspired.


I'm not wanting to make sense.  I write in paradox because I like to think its the language of love... Double Messages...not so much to deceive but mystify.  We can't hear anyway because there is too much noise coming from our attitudes. I have found my beautiful enemy.  Not the enemy we as man more commonly despise, but the lover that agitates me and likes to  put gum in my hair.   I have found my enemy to love.

I have found my dark forest. I have found that area, region, and place where everyone else turns back. I have found the entrance to the forest that makes men disappear. I reached the darkest and most dreadful decision that an adventurer must make do I enter, do I go on?



It is here. I must learn how to love intently. Can I learn to love completely without encountering the depths? Must I make love a difficult task?  It is in the murky waters where I have been afraid to look, much less dare to enter. I have a bucket to empty these waters but symbolically I have to dig that out too.  It has often been very easy to walk away from this fork in the path.  We'll see!

One direction will take me into the messy unearthing of more of my soul The other will continue to delight me with the most superficial of pleasures. I know which one I fear, and I know which one I am addicted to...it is the one I choose. I know regardless God is rooting for me. Fear can be a guide...and for now I fear the greatness that can be created by love.

by Ron Estrada

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...