Music and More

Arrogance puts up blinders

I've described my arrogance as an alert system, a shield, but worst of all it is a blindfold.  It is a blindfold for my eyes, heart, and mind.  It causes me to bump into obstacles, overlooking subtleties, and confuses images with bias.  It influences my ability to recognize others putting their hands out to either guide me, hold me, or distract me.  I lose my keen ability to distinguish the finer actions, emotions, or thoughts that cultivate love.  It blinds my heart from accepting the subtle love signals.  It blinds my heart from knowing where to send my own love signals.  It blinds my mind from gathering the correct information for making healthy decisions by blocking out the spirit of ideas.  The spirit is the capsule for intention.  It distorts my understanding of who I am and how I interpret who you are.  It is a shadow quality, born in adolescence and lingering now in adulthood. 

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...