Music and More

Torn but not ragged

Happy Fourth of July all,  Right now I am with two impressive people on our way to climb a 14er.  I am writing this on Tuesday the 3rd.
We ask for God to Bless America.  God blesses all countries but my wish is that we start looking for God's Blessings more than we ask for God's blessings.  I think they are always present.
I am tuned into a term used by my grandmother. Constitution; the physical character of the body as to strength, health, etc. I am grateful for the privilege I have that allows me to develop and cultivate my constitution.  This country allows for human creativity.  This country gives anyone a fighting chance.  This country does not provide equality, but it does not prohibit it.  I love this country, because it allows the beauty of humanity to shine and it moderates the evil that people can reveal.  I love this country because it allows each of us the opportunity to determine for ourselves what is beautiful, evil, or both.  We are a grouping of humans that is softening the ridged experiences of life.  I am proud to be part of an American country.  I am grateful to the lineage of people who have developed, destroyed, and preserved the ability for us to create.  Like other and every country this country is great and I am proud of our struggle and progress.  May God Bless America.  May God Forgive America. Thank you America for Blessing me.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...