Music and More

Voices...all voices

Having two daughter's, losing a wife, and becoming aware of male privilege has altered my appreciation, or lack of appreciation for the woman's contribution.  Most men would be quick to honor their mother.  Most husbands would be quick to appreciate the relationship they have with their wife.  I think the admiration slows down from here.  I am becoming aware of an obvious yet accepted prejudice towards woman.  I am slowly becoming aware of how I have and still contribute to it.  Altering my perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors is difficult. Enjoy the critical perspective that helps reveal our(masculine) imperfections.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...