Music and More

Curanderismo

Over a year ago I created this blog because I felt drawn to healing, but not healing that is know to my American mind. I don't have the confidence, education, or resources to pursue a medical degree. Despite these limitations I still have a passion for wellness. I have chosen to expand my knowledge of people, the body, and my faith, both through education and opportunity. I have a strong intuition that medicine is not as definable as Blue Cross & Blue Shield or United Health would like us to believe. I am wanting to liberate myself from the dogmatic beliefs I have towards medicine.

This summer I participated in a course here at UNM. I touched and bridged a hope I started in 2010 by creating this blog. There is a lot about me that is learning to be genuine, this course motivated me to continue transcending the rest of me.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...