Music and More

Guatemalan Soldiers Sentenced to 6,060 Years in Prison for Role in 1982 Massacre

Guatemalan Soldiers Sentenced to 6,060 Years in Prison for Role in 1982 Massacre

When we are taught about what we contribute to the world as prideful Americans, we have a habit of NOTrecognizing our blemishes. I think this is my greatest lesson learned in life, thus far. How can I do a better job of recognizing my blemishes? what is it about my perception of American culture and my belief that we are selfish. I feel we do such a shitty job of taking responsibility for our blemishes. And it is likely that I still cannot do a good job of prosecuting myself. It is likely that the prosecution itself is the problem. Why would anyone want to be prosecuted. Maybe more like an intervention. What makes a country act moronic? I think it is the same thing that makes a person act moronic. In my opinion at root it's a lack of respect and connection to a tradition rooted in symbiosis wilth resources, craving, and the unknowable. I think what the fuck do I know

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...