Music and More

Thank you!

Federal government and state government, I am writing you to thank you for being there for our flooded and washed away communities.  I often complain and hear complaints about how shitty of a job you do.  I often mark the injustices that you participate in.  Today I realized how caring and supportive you can be.  Thank you for being there in the recovery.  Thank you for the people, resources, and work you put into hardships that are brought on unexpectedly.  America you are great for this.  I don't believe there is a best country, but you are thoughtful. 

God bless the people who made the choices necessary for recovery to begin in Colorado. 

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...