Music and More

Next Destination...Burning Man

Since the majority of burning man principles are based on radical community and liberated from profits, it seems contradictory in spirit for this film to be sold. It seems to violate the principles of Burning Man. I cannot seem to find the gifted copy. Maybe Steve needs to return home and remember to bring burning man to the world in a context that is truly representative of the culture. Typical colonial mindset...find a culture, immerse, and then capitalize. Maybe I'm naive to this project or cynical because I don't want to spend money watching it.
Anyway, I hope to have a chance at tickets to next year!

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...