Music and More

A brief inspired encounter with self


I am working on getting back to spiritual currencies as the core economy for my life.  What this means in English is that I am finding my way out of consumerism, egoism, and elitism, in favor of genuine tradition, communication, and symbiosis.  I come from communities that are addicted, depressed, and violent.  I have been fortunate to recognize those traits and characteristics ongoing in my life, culture, and community, inspiring me to redirect my education, skills, and talents toward healing the wounded parts of my internal and social connections.  I am learning to go where accident alters me, coincidence leads, and hope pulls me.  I am a divorce father of 2 daughters who is functioning with a prosthetic heart.  A recovering competitor.  An aspiring counselor.  And lastly a critical thinker.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...