Music and More

Crossfit Games 2013

I have replaced NFL Sundays with Crossfit Games because weekly during the open a WOD (Workout of the Day) will be posted that demonstrate to me how amazing the human body can become.  It also gives me a chance to play the game, measure up, and have some experiential fun. I get to experience what the game is like versus simply watching it on TV...for the most part.  Here are a few of my admired athletes from the Crossfit Games.

Just good men, with healthy minds, bodies, and spirits.  Modern day gladiator comps start today.

Mikko Salo - Firefighter

Chris Spealler - Trainer

Josh Bridges - United States Navy

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...