Music and More

Perfection

The Catholic church has engrained in me a victim's mentality.  It never taught me how to be a champion.  I have for years felt it was better to lose with dignity than to believe in power and leverage.  Blessed are the meek, and pity the underprivileged.  I also recognize how those who persist and finish the race are cherished.  Be strong in spirit.  Where does our spirit live?  I believe it lives in my body. I must strengthen my vessel, without decorating it for parades. The bishops, the cardinals, and high priest all celebrate their vocation with robes, incense , and basilicas, I celebrate my revolutionary vocation with a fit body, mystical thoughts, and enduring spirit that tastes fatigue in all aspects of living.  So those of you who think it is better to be frail in body, I ask are you also frail in prayer?

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...