Music and More

Arguing to share

Do we as a culture need to convince, convert, or agree?  I find more often than not, that expressing myself leads to reasoning and explaining, more than it leads to collaborating and understanding.  I find value in alignment and agreement, but not for the sake of patriotism, legislation, or peer acceptance.  I think our individuality is a healthy part of remaining a symbiotic system.  I am interested in how often I am asked to discern what is right and wrong.  I desire more times that confront the duality of things by embracing the potential of things.  I desire times when we ask questions like "what can be anticipated" versus "is this right".  This is where the scientific mind reveals the paradox between knowing and not knowing.  Science does give truths for argument but in my understanding it gives information about complexity.  When arguments are held, more questions are answered and less are created.  Can we ask more question about sharing, versus questions that fool us into conclusions?

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...