Music and More

Lacking

When I don't know that, how much I have right now, can be all I need, life becomes about what I don't have. Is 'what I want' the trails and passages to my sadness, envy, and fear?  Gratitude for having everything I need, reminds me I am free, lovable, and art.  

How do I help a 12 year old girl and a 15 year old young lady trust this principle, when most adults that inspire them still struggle, filling their lives with superficial spectacles and posting polished personas.  De-colonization can happen, slowly, purely, but not without the pleasure withdraw.  Don't let me catch me Lacking!  

Don't be sell-n-out meaning for happiness. 

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...