Music and More

Synergy

The complete and efficient use of energy can be an out put of forgiveness synthesis. I think about how much energy I put into confrontation, especially needless confrontation, and I realize how distracting it can be. I move to worry, resentment, or even fatigue. This happens frequently throughout the day. Its the larger forms of grief that delay me. There are mood changing, day changing, and the daunting life changing events. Regardless I can visualize the processing of my distraction, pain, and concern. It is taking shape and it looks like what I call forgiveness synthesis. I break down the obstacles that clutter my day with reason, identifying my emotions, propelling me into acceptance and empathy. Empathy is the ultimate catalyst for compassion and when there is internal compassion forgiveness can clear the soul. Compassion is evidence of understanding, if we can find purpose for the experiences that are unfair, we are free to glide with efficiency.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...