Music and More

Embracing...

I am in an academic program that tells me repeatedly I am amazing and disassemble anything that discourages me from believing it. If I take this from a finite individual perspective and project it out inductively that we all are amazing, I can see the potential. I can see the potential! I am led to start asking myself not what problems can be solved but what benefit to synergy will solving this problem create. This might also lead me to ask what consequences will I gain from the void of this current problem. Most importantly I am beginning to re-frame the negative stigma that I have placed on the term problem. I am embracing the utility of problems. In that foolish and radical way I am trying to appreciate my problems, in a way that leads me to understand before solving. A problem may exist that should not be solved but integrated, avoided, or nurtured. I've got 99 problems but I value each one. Go figure!

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...