Music and More

Luxurious Blessings

I am discouraged by how much I struggle to be Holy, a believer, or faithful.  The more I engage in research, business, technology, and entertainment the more I find myself doubting.  I think God has a way of reminding me that I don't have to leave the world to love the world. 

 I find my doubt is healed by the undeserved blessings I cannot help but be grateful for.  The hard part is having to accept that God might be using my intellect, economics, conveniences, and luxuries to help remind me that divinity may not only be seen in nature.  I am reminded that even in service there is a reward.  Be balanced, don't take more than I need, and have respect are phrases that come to ease my worry after feeling the anxiety of discerning whether I am being blessed or being self-indulgent.  


Returning from a immersion with a team studying, observing, and even some being called to Curanderismo has me, once again, remembering to ask for balance.  Where there is energy, I'll likely find light.  Where there is light I'll likely find heat.  Where there is heat I'll find movement.  Curar!

Embracing the Elements: Curanderismo

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...