Music and More

It is there, now reach

There is so much about life that is never seen, experienced, or tasted.  There are so many opportunities never seized.  I have solved most of my opportunities with expectations and simulated thoughts based on fear and unfortunately expected failure, leading me to never seize the opportunity, never trying.  So late in my life, almost feeling like too late in my life, I have learned the value in trying.  As I get better at trying my rooted cynical frameworks are unraveling being replaced with a bedrock of fearless freedom.  I have a freedom to fail.  In fact failure is a companion.  I have learned that failure can smile with me.  When I see failure, I say hey, good to see you again, I hope we make this a habit, do you mind if I invite my hommie success, by the way I would never have met success without being introduced to you, so gracias.  I have this idea that if I fail it will be discouraging, but I also have faith in opportunity and being capable of what seems unreachable......all I have to keep doing is reach.

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...