Music and More

The Show Goes On



"One in the air for the people that ain’t here
Two in the air for the father that’s there
Three in the air for the kids in the ghetto
Four for the kids who don’t wanna be there
None for the niggas trying to hold them back
Five in the air for the teacher not scared to tell those kids thats living in the ghetto that the niggas holdin back that the World is theirs!
Yeah yeah, the World is yours, I was once that little boy"

Every generation has a voice that sings of truth, using a language that is only understandable by the proverbial code talker. I investigate phenomena and find that Darwin is more right than wrong. His show goes on.

I see that advocacy has become advertisement. The grassroots are paved. I find that Jesus is more quoted than reflected. I find that faith is in the bottom line and invention is the real God of too many people. His show goes on.

This song moves my soul in a floetic way. It strangely gives me courage to be a moron, outcast, and misunderstood. It gives me courage to live to the beat in my heart, that is out of tune in this materialistic orchestra. At times I see how I may be dancing on stage that was never meant to be mine. I am the show that goes on.

"Yeah, ain’t no body leavin, no body goin’ home
even if they turn the lights out the show is goin’ on!"

Immigrating Without Borders

      I immigrated from Albuquerque’s city life to a quieter Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is 50 some odd miles north of Albuquerque along the Camino ...